Saturday, March 21, 2009

Two Year Molars

I never really believed in the "Terrible Twos" but something not so magical has taken place since Mary's second birthday. Murray calls it "asserting her independence" and I call it "one crazy attitude"! I hope once her molars have come in she might return to her sweet happy self. It has been tough! This picture is Mary enjoying a popsicle after nap time. Trying to soothe those gums.

3 comments:

janae said...

I'm crossing my fingers for ya! Elijah has just started this, "NO! Let me do it!" stage. He insists on doing everything himself. Which is REALLY frustrating when I know he can't do that thing by himself but I still have to wait 20 minutes before he'll let me help. Ugh. Gotta love toddlers! :)

The Sullengers said...

I'm sorry! Sweet little Mary...where have you gone? She is still in there, she's just trying your patience for a moment - maybe testing you out for those teenage years!

Katie May said...

Sweet Mary? NO! She looks so sweet and angelic!

And seriously, if you find the cure for the toddler stubbornness, send your knowledge this way! I'm hoping 3 will be better for us over here!