Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Children's Museum

The weather was pretty cold for awhile there and we were going stir crazy. Combine those two things and you get CMOM (Children's Museum of Memphis)! Woo Hoo. This place brings out the two year old in me. Mary and I get together and have a great time! This was one of the adventures we went on with Grandpa and Uncle Kyle.


Miss Mary fishin'

Boogie down in the disco room (my personal favorite)

Murr even got into it
This bike is bolted down to the ground I assure you



The little Orpheum Theater is great fun

3 comments:

janae said...

It looks like so much fun! And I'm sure the disco room is your favorite. It's the dancer in you. Mary is so lucky she has a mom that doesn't look like a spaz when she dances. :)

ps. I had fun talking to you yesterday! It was cool to see pictures of this place after you had told me about going.

Zepp Family said...

Margaret you look awesome! I'm so jealous. Looks like you've boogied away any baby weight.

The Borders said...

I'll have to check this place out sometime!