That is a really cute picture of Rachel. I think that is so cute that Mary is tending to Cookies needs.
Look at those chubby cheeks - love them!
What a good Mama Mary is!
Rachel is getting so big! I swear, she looks different in every picture. They grow so quickly!
I love this photo! Rachel is a doll.
I can't get enough of this picture. I'm just laughing. Totally love it! She's beautiful.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is a really cute picture of Rachel. I think that is so cute that Mary is tending to Cookies needs.
Look at those chubby cheeks - love them!
What a good Mama Mary is!
Rachel is getting so big! I swear, she looks different in every picture. They grow so quickly!
I love this photo! Rachel is a doll.
I can't get enough of this picture. I'm just laughing. Totally love it! She's beautiful.
Post a Comment