Rachel is such a happy baby! She loves to talk and we have great conversations! Listening to her coo and squeak makes me smile and laugh. We will post a video soon.
Wow, she's so big! I wish we could come and meet her. She's so stinkin cute in that little hat, too. Plus, I think she's looking a lot like you Margaret.
Man, she is precious! And I'm impressed that you put sunscreen on her. I'm SO bad with sunscreen, but I've been off the hook since Seara and Elijah got the Ricks family tan skin. When we go to the pool I burn, they tan. Unfortunately, Enoch is a whitey. I think I'm gonna have to mend my ways! :)
5 comments:
What a cutie! Rachel is growing up so fast.
(Oh and I love that Mary nurses Cookie. That's awesome!)
Wow, she's so big! I wish we could come and meet her. She's so stinkin cute in that little hat, too. Plus, I think she's looking a lot like you Margaret.
I love that chubby little baby!
I love that chubby little baby!
Man, she is precious! And I'm impressed that you put sunscreen on her. I'm SO bad with sunscreen, but I've been off the hook since Seara and Elijah got the Ricks family tan skin. When we go to the pool I burn, they tan. Unfortunately, Enoch is a whitey. I think I'm gonna have to mend my ways! :)
Post a Comment