Okay, I so did NOT realize they had bathhouses in the US! Some client in China took Davis to a bathhouse once ... ew. So not my thing. The fountain is cool, though. What an interesting place to visit! :)
It looks like you guys did lots of interesting things! I heard Mary got to touch the alligator after not really wanting to. That is good - she will look back and be glad she did!
2 comments:
Okay, I so did NOT realize they had bathhouses in the US! Some client in China took Davis to a bathhouse once ... ew. So not my thing. The fountain is cool, though. What an interesting place to visit! :)
It looks like you guys did lots of interesting things! I heard Mary got to touch the alligator after not really wanting to. That is good - she will look back and be glad she did!
Post a Comment