We headed down to Hot Springs Arkansas for a quick family trip and it was a blast! We got to our hotel and after being in the car for 3 1/2 hours thought it sounded nice to go for a swim. The hotel was brand new which was nice. We went for pizza and ice cream. It was yummy and a treat to not prepare or clean up anything. After all a vacation is a break from what you normally do. We went back to the hotel and the four of us watched American Idol on a big tv while on a king sized bed. I really want to take the bed and tv home with us.

Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Cute suits!
How fun! I can't wait to see pics of the rest of your trip. I love Rachel's expression in that pic. So cute! :)
I *love* Rachel's bathing suit! That is so cute!!
I didn't know they made suites that small. When Rhylan was 2 months old we went out of town for our 2nd anniversary and wanted to go swimming, but couldn't find her a suit. We did find some suit/diapers That kind of looked like a bikini, but they only had the bottom in her size. So, she looked like a boy...as much as you can in Bright red with white flower design.
I didn't know you went to Hot Springs - worth it to go? I've thought about going there for a weekend getaway! How fun to get out of town - I know you've wanted to for a long time now so I'm glad you guys finally got to do it!
They are so cute together!
The girls look so cute! I'm glad you guys had fun!
Love the swim suits. Too cute!
Post a Comment