Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rachel's Blessing

March 1st Rachel had her baby blessing. Grandpa and Uncle Kyle came all the way from California to be there for her! Church was cancelled that morning because of snow which was a first for us. Fortunately, Bishop Taylor came over so we could have the blessing in our home. Murray gave her a beautiful blessing. Rachel is the sweetest little baby, she brings us such delight! We couldn't love her more!





11 comments:

Aubrey said...

Rachel is adorable! I'm glad you were able to get the blessing sorted out, despite the snow.

Margaret--you are looking good too!

Zepp Family said...

Gorgeous blessing dress. Rachel is simply precious! So, nice it all worked out in the end with the snow and all.

You all make the perfect poster family.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Its too bad we all missed it but nice family could be there. I just loved Rachel's dress, i saw it today at church and had to tell you it was beautiful.

Jen Ketcher said...

She looks so lovely! What a pretty dress, and such good memories!

allie said...

What a darling dress! I can't believe that your church was canceled. Crazy! Glad it worked out, though!

Cara said...

What a beautiful dress! How sweet of your bishop to come over! She's beautiful!

Lant Family said...

She is such a pretty baby and her dress is so pretty on her. I am glad you were abe to have family come be a part of it.

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

Rachel looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL in her dress!!

The Sullengers said...

That is great you still got to bless her - she is a beauty!

janae said...

What an adorable dress!! And I love that you guys are all matching with the whole red-black-white thing. So cute!

Kent Family said...

Rachels dress is beautiful! Such an adorable little girl! Glad everything worked out!!