Mary and I went to a fun Thanksgiving Party! The activities were fun and so was seeing our friends :)

We made this cute indian hat together. I was surprised she wore it for most of the party.

We made a turkey out of an apple with toothpicks and marshmallows.

The finished turkey

Mary couldn't wait to eat the gummy worm! She asks for "tandy" (candy) constantly since Halloween!

Mary can tell us the letters in her name and when we ask her what it spells she says "Mary". She also loves having her hands traced in crayon. I have so much fun with her!
1 comment:
It kills me how much you teach Mary (she can spell her name??) and how crafty you are (all the time, regardless of activities and parties). Seriously, were you just born with that gene?? Your girls (isn't it fun to hear that?!) are so lucky!
Post a Comment