I so enjoyed the times of throwing a headband with a bow on and calling it good. Those days are over now.
I started to notice when we were out that Mary was her adorable self but her hair was looking a little out of control. I started to wonder if I should cut it but the thought scared me too much. I don't even trust taking her to get it cut. This was our solutioin. I think it is pretty cute stuff!
She is so good and holds still while I am doing her hair. She seems to like it. We had to go shopping for her own comb, rubberbands and hairspray. We even got her big girl shampoo that smells like apples.
Mary took a break from her backpack and is carrying around this little princess tin. She puts her treasures in it. Here she is bringing the paper in the house. One of her favorite jobs!
5 comments:
Love the pigtails, I think they are so cute.
Oh those piggies are so cute!
I like the idea of the tin. Sturdy. Caroline likes purses and her stuff is constantly falling out of them! I might have to look into a tin.
I LOVE those piggies! She's so adorable! :)
So cute!
Post a Comment