Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a very fun and festive Halloween! We went as characters from The Wizard of Oz. Mary made an adorable Dorothy, Murray was a great tinman and I was the wicked witch. Ben and Carolyn were nice enough to take pictures for us. After pictures we headed off to the ward trunk or treat. There we enjoyed food from the chili and pie cook off. We also went to Kate's 2nd Birthday Party. She was really born on Halloween! Mary had a blast celebrating her good friends birthday!
Our family (my broom didn't make it in the picture)
I loved Mary's red sparkly shoes!
Mary and Daddy
Cute kick
I thought it was sweet how she put her arm aroud the bunny and crossed her ankles

Enjoying a cupcake at Kate's party

4 comments:

Cara said...

I love the costumes! She's an adorable Dorothy! :)

Susan said...

What fun pictures! Murray is such a good sport to dress up!

janae said...

That is such a creative family theme!! I LOVE it!!

ps. Mary's sparkly shoes are awesome!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

That is the cutest Dorthy I think I have ever seen. She is darling. You did a fabulous job on the costumes and I hope to see the Glenda costume some day.