Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Red Dress

This was something my mom wore when she was expecting my brother and me (different pregnancies). I thought it would be fun to take a picture in it. Can you guess which picture I am bigger in?
8 months pregnant with Mary

8 months pregnant with baby sister

6 comments:

janae said...

Ha, ha! You are so cute! I was significantly bigger with Elijah. But then again, I was my skinniest with my third, so maybe you'll get the same luck?! :)

Margaret Pratt said...

In case you want to know the answer...
I totally look bigger in pic #2 but I weighed more in pic #1. Very deceiving! To be exact I gained 50 lbs with Mary and have gained 32lbs so far with this one. Thanksgiving could throw it way off!

allie said...

You're such a beautiful pregnant mama!

Cara said...

What a fun tradition! It's crazy to see how different pregnancies can be.

Aubrey said...

Ah, you look great! And thankfully, there isn't too much longer to wait now...

Luna said...

You look so good! I can't wait for this little girl to arrive