This week we had a little excitement. I was walking in from the garage and was followed by a mouse! I have heard friends stories of their encounters with mice. I didn't understand why they reacted with a scream and jumping to higher ground. I have been put in my place! I screamed at the top of my lungs and managed to get up on a kitchen counter in record time. Sorry, no real picture provided. Thank heavens Murray was home. Someone came out to put a new hard drive in our computer so he had arranged to be home. Murray went to work on finding stuart little. I tried to stay out of my kitchen and laundry room (where I spend most of my life)!
Murray emptied the pantry and moved the washer, dryer and refrigerator. I was so glad to be the girl!
Funny we had hot pink duct tape! It made for good barriers. Can mice jump?
Murray did eventually find the mouse. His life was taken in the garage by a trap. Sorry mouse.
3 comments:
Oh, I'm so glad you found it! We missed you last night at the movie. But can't wait to see you tonight - go Grizzlies!!!
oooh! We had an encounter with a mouse when we lived in Pittsburgh. I totally flipped out and had issues for days. It's funny...I have problems with them being in my house, but I also feel so bad killing them. Yuck! Glad yours was taken care of. :)
Go Murray!
Post a Comment