Thursday, November 27, 2008

Big Foot Lodge

This has been a great week because we have had Murray home! There are wonderful benefits of his being a student. Week long vacations are one of them. You won't hear me saying that over the next two weeks while he is taking 8 finals and I am in the last two weeks of this pregnancy!
Our friends the Fishers told us about a restaurant so we went with them to try it out. It's called the Big Foot Lodge in Downtown Memphis. It was so cool! We ordered a burger with 4 lbs of meat, 2 lbs of bread and 2 lbs of toppings. This thing was massive and DELICIOUS! It came with oodles of french fries and I was in heaven! It fed 4 adults and 3 children! Then (yes it gets better) we ordered smores. They brought out a flame with everything to make the smores and we put them together right at the table. The kids totally enjoyed setting marshmallows on fire. I can't wait to go back!

Murray with the monster burger.

Margaret and Mary with the monster burger

Daddy and Mary making smores


6 comments:

allie said...

HOLY COW!!! That's huge!

Susan said...

Oh that looks so fun! We'll definately have to try that out sometime!

janae said...

There's a place up in Washington where they sell "logger burgers" that are huge like that, too! (Actually, Murray probably already knows that :) I tried to eat one all by myself ... dumb idea. I got super sick and never got close!

Lant Family said...

Yummy!! Looks like alot of fun.

Aubrey said...

Is that a whole pickle on top of the monster burger??? Wow!

Luna said...

It was so much fun! I am glad we could go