Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Taking Turns

Mary enjoys taking turns. Usually she says "mommy's turn", "mary's turn" and it goes like this for awhile. I was really happy when we first started it because she wouldn't get so upset when I needed to take something from her. It also worked great for activities she didn't want to do. But I think I am ready for a new game!

In this picture Murray would ask Mary a question and she would answer or point. Then Murray would ask one of the babies and Mary would take the babies finger and have her point to the right answer. It was totally funny to watch. Mary really does need a sibiling. Good thing that is in the works!


1 comment:

janae said...

Yeah, this whole post is a testament to what an amazing mother you are. You make me want to be a better mama for my kids!