Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Dress Up

Mary is starting to want to dress herself. I pick out what she wears for the day but she has enjoyed accessorizing! We found her walking around the house like this...Mary can be so entertaining!
A train conductors hat from a birthday party and beaded necklace from another party. I love that she put the hat on backwards! Yes, we went out like this.

Mom's Sunday sling back heels and Thanksgiving Indian feathers.


2 comments:

janae said...

I'm glad you went out with her like that! :) I'm always sad when moms care so much about how their kids look that they inadvertently teach the kids to worry about what other people think. No kid should worry about things like that. (Even if it is embarrassing to have your three year-old wear only a onsie, a pink winter boot, and a purple winter boot all in the middle of a sweltering July ...)

Cara said...

Darling!!!