Sunday, November 9, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

We had some friends over and carved pumpkins. We had a great time with them! Mary loves it when her friends come over. This week she has been saying things like "where they go" and "uh oh, all done pumpkins" when we drive by where the pumpkin patch used to be.

The carved pumpkins lit up
The Nevers, Pratts and Sullengers

Mary's little pumpkin
Getting ready to carve the pumpkin
Yucky, Mary didn't like touching the inside of the pumpkin

It looks like I swallowed a pumpkin, doesn't it?

3 comments:

Susan said...

Wow! I'm very impressed by your carving skills! They look so good! As you know, we're not great carvers around here!

Lant Family said...

Good job on the pumpkins . We still haven't carved ours. I guess we still could?

Zepp Family said...

Margaret you look adorable. I wish I would have spent my entire pregnancy around you... you would have been my inspiration for not gaining such an insane amount of weight!