For around the last 6 months I have been tending baby Brenna. Sadly, our days together have come to an end. I could only tend her up until december 17thish (baby's due date). Brenna's Mommy started looking for other options and found a great place with an opening she had to take. It seems that there are only so many openings and when you are offered one you have to take it. We just spent our last day with Brenna and we will miss her so much!!! Mary has been pointing to the door and saying "Benna, Benna". We can't even say her name because she will get so upset, we have to spell it. We went by to see Brenna and Mary was so sad to leave her. I have never seen her that way.

These two really enjoyed playing together. Their favorite activity towards the end was Mary running around the kitchen table dragging a ball popper, Brenna crawling after and the two of them squealing and laughing at the top of their lungs. They also loved to rest together with their bottles watching teletubbies.

We really loved our time with Brenna and I am thankful that she and Mary became good friends.
3 comments:
Oh, that's really sweet. It's so heart-breaking to watch your kid when they are hurting, especially emotionally! Good luck!
Oh, that's so cute and sad that she says "benna" at the door! Hopefully you guys can get together for playdates so Mary can still see her best friend occasionally.
Hey, that's my name! It's strange to see it in relation to a baby. I found your blog through Katie Barnum's blog, and it's fun to check in on you.
Post a Comment