Friday, August 29, 2008

We love nursery

Mary is 19 months old now so she has been going to nursery at Church for the past month. Mary LOVES going into nursery. Before she was old enough to go she would run to the door and cry wanting to go in while children on the other side of the door would cry to come out. Mary's nusery leaders are the best! They really are fantastic ladies that make it such a special place!


I wish there was a two-way mirror because I would get so much delight out of watching her interact with the other children and teachers. I couldn't take it anymore and so I went in "to take pictures".


I am told that Mary does pretty well during her time there. She participates during singing time for the songs that we have sung with her. She likes to tell the other children to "sit" while she pats the ground to show them where. Of course she totally enjoys snack time :) She is always proud to show us the wonderful page she colored or craft she made and yes our refrigerator is full because I have yet to throw them away. Maybe I am a completely emotional pregnant woman but I can't explain what it does to me to see her doing all these things. She isn't a baby anymore.

No comments: