Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Line Up



Mary loves bath time. A few nights ago she lined up all of her toys and wanted to count them. What a cutie!
Bath time is part of her bedtime routine. After saying goodbye to water going down the drain she says "teeth" because she loves to brush her teeth. Well, really she just likes to eat the toothpaste. Then we get her in her jammies, read books, she says goodnight to a picture of Jesus by her room and turns off her light. She usually waves goodbye to us as we close the door.

4 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Rhylan lines up her toys too, I think I am turning her OCD. Oh well organization is good. Oh by the way I tagged you if you are into that stuff!

allie said...

Cute pictures! She looks proud of herself. :)

janae said...

Seara likes to line things up, too! Sooooo sweet!

Cara said...

Adorable! She's a cutie!