She loves to say "peez" (please) and it works like a charm. It is so cute Murray and I give into almost anything she is asking for. Mary's favorite part was putting the tokens in the rides. She wasn't all that interested in actually riding the rides. It was pretty funny.
She would run up to other kids her age and try to talk to them. She is one social little girl. She turned her tickets in at the end and picked out some little frogs to take home. We still have some tokens left, so I'm sure we will be back again soon.
Mary signing "more" so she can get another token.
Putting the token in the machine.
Look at all these tickets I won!
3 comments:
How cute! I think it's really funny that she was really into putting the tokens in! :)
she is one of the cutest little girls ever. Who doesn't like chucky cheese
I just can't get over how cute she is! Adorable!!
Post a Comment