I know I have been posting like a maniac! I have to post this though! I took Mary swimming this afternoon and got pictures of her with all her swimming gear on. I mean it when I say gear!
Mary has floaties that tuck inside her swimsuit in the front and back, rings for her arms and sunglasses because it is really bright in the pool. The funny thing is she loves her sunglasses! You can tell she feels pretty cool with them on. Her buddy Kate has the same get up in different colors. These girls crack me up!
5 comments:
Ha ha! That is hilarious! Love it!
So cute! They could be baby synchronized swimmers!
hey that takes the headache out of going swimming. so cute
I have the same swimsuit as Mary for Seara, but obviously I need to go get the floaters and glasses. And I may get a cap too. :) Dang they look hilarious!
Priceless!!!
Post a Comment