Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Miss Laura

Mary just had her last lesson with her wonderful teacher Miss Laura. Miss Laura has come to visit Mary with fun activities for the past 8 months through a program called Parents as Teachers. She would bring developmentally appropriate games, books and activities. I loved learning new ways to interact with Mary and reading more about her development. We will miss her visits so much!

These are some pictures of Miss Laura letting Mary make pudding, yummy!

4 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

that is soooo cool where on earth did you hear about something like that

allie said...

How fun! Mary is so cute in all of her pictures!

The Borders said...

Yeah, I was sad when they called last week to tell me that they lost their grant funding! Especially since we missed seeing them over the summer! It was an interesting program.

Lant Family said...

That is great! I would love some ideas of things you learned from her. I feel like I need some motivation sometimes :)