Friday, August 8, 2008

Our 3rd Anniversary

Murray and I celebrated our 3rd year of marriage on Wednesday :) It was the perfect day for it to fall on because Murray already has Wednesdays off from work. We were able to spend the day together as a family. Later that evening our nice friend Cara came over to tend Mary so we could go out together. We went to the Mesquite Chop House, a nice restaurant across the street from our house. We have heard friends and neighbors talk about it but it is very pricey so Murray and I didn't plan on ever going. We decided to go for it and splurge! It was fun to be waited on and I know maybe not everyone likes it but I enjoy it! We had a great meal and the most amazing carrot cake of our lives. I am way too passionate about food.


We exchanged presents in the morning. Murray gave me the DVD set of the first season of Gilmore Girls :) yipee and I got him the first season of Fresh Prince of Bel Air! I know we are silly. Murray also got me a pretty bouquet of flowers with a sweet poem I can't share with you but you wouldn't want to hear it anyway, even though you should because it was the best!



Now I have to say how incredibly lucky I am to be married to my very best friend! Murray is the best guy in the world! I love sharing life with him! I am very grateful for his love! I love you Murr!!!

7 comments:

Murray Pratt said...

I love you Margaret. Thanks for the great anniversary to celebrate a wonderful three years.

janae said...

Congrats you guys! What a great anniversary - August 6th. It just seems like a special day, don't you think? ;)

Aubrey said...

Margie, you never bore me! It has been so fun to read your posts.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

hey we are about to celebrate 3 years too!! Murray you and Riley are meant to be friends he absolutely loves that crazy show.

Katie said...

congratualtions on 3 years of marriage and, holy cow, congrats on being prego with number two!!! I was so excited to read that. I've subscribed to your blog now so I will stay updated. I'm glad you guys are doing so well.

Zepp Family said...

Happy Belated Anniversary. Jason and I share the same anniversary...it was our 4 year! Glad you two had a pleasant evening alone :) I was a little sad at the fact that Jason and I weren't in the same state to celebarate, but we are planning a big getaway for next year's!

steph said...

Congratulations on three years! I'm so glad you two ended up together. I think you make a great couple!
Adam and I will be celebrating our 1st year this month. Its strange how fast time flies!