Rachel gave us her first sweet smile a few days ago. It was wonderful and made this mommy so happy! I wasn't fast enough to get a picture. Here are some other pictures to go with her new milestone!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yay! I love every milestone...but smiling is one of the best. :)
This is so sweet! She is a cutie pie!
Yay! I'm finally caught up on your blog from my vacation! Smiles are some of the very best milestones. That and when they start laughing for real. Mary is so darling!
AH....gotta love the smiling milestone. It just might even be better than the fully potty trained milestone. It could be a toss up?
She's changed so much already, as babies do at a rapid rate. It's just going to get down right unbearable if she gets any cuter though!
She looks like she is growing up so fast!
She is so cute!! I can't wait to see her!
I love the smiles. I remember when Rhylan started smiling, my life revolved around making her do it again and again.
Post a Comment