Mary had her 2nd Birthday! She was very excited about "Chuck E Cheese Mouse" and a "Happy Party Mary". She has been asking every morning if it was finally the day. The day finally came and she had a lot of fun! We started off the day with Chuck E Cheese. Mary had pizza and played games. Then we came home and she took her nap. She woke up and opened presents. We had dinner as a family and then invited a few friends over to sing and have cake. Mary had a cute expression on her face when her friends sang happy birthday to her. You could see she felt special and she certainly is to us! I just can't describe how much I love this little girl! I am so lucky to be her mom!
Pizza, Mary's meal of choice!
Mary really enjoys her friends!
Cake, thank you for the idea family fun!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Mary! I didn't know you were really inviting us over when you casualy mentioned the cake in our conversation Saturday. Sorry we missed it Mary! You are a sweet girl and we'll see you soon! The cake is adorable!
Ooooh! Supre cute cake! Nice work! Looks like fun!
Happy Birthday Mary! Looks like such a fun day with lots of fun things! Yummy cake.
Happy Birthday Mary - how fun and the cake turned out super cute - did you end up using Fruit by the foot (or whatever it's called?)
Happy Birthday Mary! Glad you all had a good day.
It's funny - I made the exact same cake for Caroline's 2nd birthday! Gotta love Family Fun!
Happy Birthday to a favorite niece... well, one of two favorite nieces anyway! And Margaret, the cake looks amazing.
Happy Birthday Mary! Your cake is adorable!! Good job!! :)
love the cake! you are such a good mommy!
Post a Comment