Sunday, January 4, 2009

Rachel

Bundled up
Rachel likes to sleep with her arms above her head, just like her sister.

She sleeps well in her car seat when we ride in the car. Please, please, please last!


I have to take pictures when Mary holds Rachel because it is so sweet to me. Mary held her today and said "mommy pictures". As though, how could she hold Rachel and mommy not take a picture, so odd!

6 comments:

allie said...

So sweet! I just love baby sibling pictures, too! Mary is growing up into a beautiful little girl!

allie said...

I forgot to say that I think it's so funny (and adorable) that Rachel sleeps with her arms straight up!

janae said...

I'll cross my fingers that she stays loving the car seat! I hate when my babies scream the minute they get in the seat (Enoch). Rachel is already changing so much. She is darling! And I LOVE that last picture of Mary holding Rachel!

ps. I had the strangest dream last night about Murray becoming a King and how he had to choose a Queen ... and there was some girl that was being all sneaky and trying to woo him because she wanted to be Queen, but he still liked you best. He actually came to me and asked which one of you he should marry, that's how I knew he liked you best. :)

Cara said...

That last picture is so adorable! Are they even dressed alike? So cute!!!

Susan said...

Those are some of the sweetest pictures ever! I love that they are close enough in age that you can find matching clothes for them! So cute!

Katie said...

Margaret, she's perfect!! I can't believe I haven't checked your blog in so long and so had not seen her yet. Congrats!!