Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's Quiet in There

Some days I wish for enough quiet time to accomplish an entire task. But not too much time. I have a mommy timer in my head that goes off when the quiet time has reached a dangerous duration of time. Dangerous because there is something occupying Mary long enough for it to mean trouble! This wasn't so much trouble just funny. Mary had taken an end table from the living room into her room and while standing on it was rummaging through the top drawer of her dresser wearing her favorite find, an old sun hat! I told her to wait while I ran to get the camera.

3 comments:

Cara said...

Cute! Yeah, quiet is only good for so long...then it turns into trouble! :)

allie said...

How cute! At least she wasn't doing some really terrible!

The Sullengers said...

That is so funny that she dragged that from the living room - very impressed! She is so dang cute!