Monday, January 5, 2009

Sleepy Time

Murray is great about tending the girls so I can run to the grocery store. We try to plan it perfectly. The minute she is fed I run out the door. When planned well you can see it is pretty hard work tending baby Rachel!
Last week I came home and found Murray and Rachel like this

This week I came home and found them like this.
Very sweet!

5 comments:

Murray Pratt said...

I guess there is just something about holding a sleeping baby that puts me to sleep.

Audra said...

The pictures are adorable! I am loving your blog. Mary has grown so much! Murray is such a good dad. Nothing is sweeter than a sleeping baby.

Cara said...

So cute! I love the feeling of sleeping with a baby sleeping on your chest. It's just amazing.

allie said...

How sweet!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

I'm wondering where Mary was when you came home and found Dad and Rachel sleeping. Hopefully not getting into too much trouble.