Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gingerbread House

Last year we started a tradition of making a gingerbread house at Christmas time. December was a little hectic for us this year so we actually made this gingerbead house in January. Mary loved putting on the "tandy" and eating it even more! She was very good about putting more on the house than in her mouth for about 10 minutes and then she couldn't resist the temptation any longer. That is when Murray and I decorated the house while Mary ate the candy.


2 comments:

The Sullengers said...

Sorry - I have been busy so I didn't check your blog - but have loved reading all the posts and seeing your cute new addition! We will have to get together this week so we can meet her!

Lant Family said...

Your house turned out great! Yeah I would have eaten all the candy too :)