Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Do Not Disturb

Rachel likes to sleep with a blanket over her face. I don't put her to sleep that way but it is usually how I find her. It is still pretty disturbing to me but she really likes it. When she is crying it will calm her down if you cover her face. I guess she is a true introvert. Mary would get so upset at this age if a bow fell over her face but not Miss Rachel.

8 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I LOVE that second picture, it seem like you can try all day to get that perfect picture: no drool, no spit up, open eyes-both of them, no flailing arms, and a smile! Great job.

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

Most of the time Kyleigh doesn't care if her bow is in her face either!! It's pretty embarrassing when you are in public and you notice people are looking at you and you think they are looking at your adorable baby, but instead they are laughing because her bow is in her face!

Lant Family said...

What a cutie she is! I can't believe she is already 2 months old. Time sure goes by so fast. I think that is so funny she enjoys having her face covered up. Maybe she will be one of those people who enjoy a sleeping mask :) It was so fun to see you guys at Mothers Group today. Lucy sure loves to play with Mary.

The Sullengers said...

How cute - she is starting to grow into her looks and get out of the baby stage - she is a pretty girl! But look at Mary - of course you were going to have two pretty girls with such great looking parents :)

Kent Family said...

What a cutie! She has the sweetest little face!

Katie said...

What a sweetheart! She's so precious. Baylee loved the blanket on her face too. We would put the blanket on her face to get her to sleep at church and everyone always thought she was trying to suffocate her! LOL

Cara said...

Funny how they are all so different!

janae said...

That is so funny! What a sweet girl!

Both my boys have been tummy sleepers. As in they would sleep 1 hour max on their backs, but 4-6 hours at night on their tummies. It scared me, but I caved in so I could sleep! We just made sure to have no blankets in there, a fan going, etc. Kids each seem to come with their own silly things! :)