School is busy for Murray these days. He has about two tests a week until finals when he will have six tests and a new daughter all in one week! We are so proud of him and how hard he works!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Direct Ophthalmoscopy
School is busy for Murray these days. He has about two tests a week until finals when he will have six tests and a new daughter all in one week! We are so proud of him and how hard he works!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aww... tell him good luck for us! I am sure he will do great!!
So cute!! I love how she's peeking at you in the second picture. :)
So at first I was reading and thinking, "Oh how cute that she holds still for that! What a sweetheart" ... and then I read about his finals and it hit me that YOU WILL BE HAVING A BABY DURING FINALS. Margaret!!! Coming from someone who just did that, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Okay, so I'm leaving my kids with Carol and I'm flying straight to you. I swear.
Post a Comment