Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Reading Time

Say "cheese"
Shy girl
Silly girl
Reading has become part of Mary bedtime routine. When she doesn't want to go to sleep I just have to say "Let's go read our books" and she will get excited, run to her room and say "alright"! We like to get new books at the library each week.
These are pictures I took of Mary when I found her reading library books :) I even heard her reciting parts of them. Very cute!

3 comments:

allie said...

That's so great that she loves reading! Your such a good mom to take her to the library every week! My fav part of the picture is her big belly. :) She's so cute!!

Cara said...

So cute. I love that belly poking out. How adorable!

janae said...

What a cutie! I think the bedspread is fabulous. So fun. We really ought to go to the library more often. You inspire me!