Friday, September 26, 2008

Mischief


My friend Kristy was over with her kids. We were all playing outside and then the kids went in to the play room. Kristy and I decided to stay outside for a few minutes and enjoy the quiet and nice weather. We were only out there for 5 minutes or so when I heard something. I went in to find Mary sitting on top of the kitchen table reaching into our glasses, pulling out the ice and eating it.

Now Mary says "ice" really well. It is one of her favorite snacks to have, crushed and in her highchair :)

6 comments:

Lant Family said...

ice is such a empty snack. Lucy is all about the carbs and wants some substance in her snacks. Cute little mary sitting so cute up there, even though she isnt suppose to.

Asialene said...

I can't get over how cute she is! She is so adorable. I especially love the picture from the pizza post where she is eating. What a CUTIE!

Heather Fischer-Johnson said...

Ha! Kate is ALL about the crushed ice...so strange that they both love it, eh?!

Susan said...

Sneaky Sneaky! I love her "hand caught in the cookie jar" look!

Katie said...

Hey Margaret, I called you today and left a message. I'll try again tomorrow.

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

How cute is your little family! And congrats on the one in the belly! Can we be blog friends?! I miss you guys and you look great! Keep in touch!