Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin patch

Last year I wanted to go to Cedar Hill Farm in Hernando Mississippi but Mary was just 7 months old and wouldn't have gotten much out of the experience. This year I was looking forward to taking her! It was a great day to go because it actually felt like fall outside. It seems the weather changed that day. Mary was quiet and wide eyed the entire time. She was taking it all in. She is very outgoing and social but it can take her a while to warm up in a new place or in a large crowd. I'm grateful she is cautious in those circumstances and stays close by.
In one of the pumpkin patches
Mary enjoys finding seats on random things that are her size
Mary loves Daddy
Mary points out pumpkins everywhere! She likes to tell me when we are passing by pumpkin patches in the car, there are several near our house and around town.
In the corn maze
This tractor pulled us on a hay ride to the pumpkin patches
A picture with Mommy

Mary loved running around here with Daddy and climbing up, on and over the hay
This was a cool train ride. Murray said Mary didn't move the entire time
What a good good driver
Growing Girl

One cute bunny










6 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

OH that looks so fun. I love that you said it was cold and Murray is only wearing a t-shirt. Riley is always like that! The pictures are really cute. You are becoming a great photographer. It also has something to do with Mary saying "cheese!"

janae said...

I love the picture of Mary sitting on the pumpkin and your comment that she "enjoys finding seats on random things that are her size" - because it reminded me that Seara loved to do that at Mary's age, too. Sease's favorite "seat"? Elijah. I learned quickly NOT to do tummy time with Seara around!

Cara said...

Cute pictures. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Wish you lived closer so we could go on those outings together. Wouldn't that be fun! :)

Lant Family said...

That looks like it is a really fun place. Maybe we will make it there next year!

The Sullengers said...

How fun! Kash and I are yet to get pumpkins..only a couple more days to go!

Yony and Eagen said...

Cute cute cute! I love seeing all the fun activities you do together! Mary is so darling!