Mary started calling me "mommy" this week instead of "mama". It is really sweet but hard when she calls me from her room when she doesn't want to take her nap! I also have to mention that I really dislike teething!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Fire Station Fun
We had another fun outing with our moms' group and made a visit to a local fire station! We took a tour of the fire house, walked through a fire truck, got a fun hat and goodie bag and watched the lights go on the truck! Mary loved being able to sit inside and check it out. The firemen were all really nice and we had a great time!
Mary started calling me "mommy" this week instead of "mama". It is really sweet but hard when she calls me from her room when she doesn't want to take her nap! I also have to mention that I really dislike teething!



Mary started calling me "mommy" this week instead of "mama". It is really sweet but hard when she calls me from her room when she doesn't want to take her nap! I also have to mention that I really dislike teething!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a cutie Mary is!
What a cutie Mary is!
That bow in her hair is so cute! I liked the water balloon/sidewalk chalk idea. We'll have to use that sometime. :)
Post a Comment