Friday, October 3, 2008

Mommy and Me


I have this backpack that I use as a purse/diaper bag and I love it! It holds everything we need and is easier to carry than a shoulder bag. Mary must be a little like me because she would try to carry it around the house. I went and found a little backpack for her. She carries around some snacks, a sippee cup, her doll and cell phone (fisher price). When we leave the house she is always saying "shoes" "bap pap". I love spending my days with Mary!

4 comments:

Katie said...

So cute, I love your belly! And that pap pap is pretty stylin' too.

Lant Family said...

Love the backpack.I love that she wants to be just like you.

janae said...

My kids love backpacks, too! Isn't that so funny!

allie said...

What a cute bag! I love it! You two are so cute in these pictures! and, you're finally looking pregnant! ;)