Sunday, October 19, 2008
Organization
I just added some fun things to our house to help a bit with organization. They might not be perfect but we love how they are working!
This is a shelf we got from Target. I went through Mary's toys and put the smaller things in boxes with labels. It has been a hit. We are able to play with them so much better now because all the pieces are in one place :) Mary is good at putting away one box of toys before getting out the next. She found some play food and showed me which box on the shelf it went in by looking through the clear part and doing some categorizing!
I got this shoe organizer from target too. I hung it in my pantry and put little things in it and now they are more accessible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Margaret, those are so fabulous! I just love how organized you are. I need to follow suit!
Looks like a little bit of heaven. :) I've done something similar with our toys- though I included a simple drawing (very simple since I drew it!) on the label to illustrate what was inside so my non-readers could put stuff away too. :) It worked great for us. Having clear bins looks like it works too. :)
Dont you just love life organized? Great job---looks great.
I love your organizing tips! Thanks for taking pictures of your shoe rack. Awesome idea!!
Post a Comment