Thursday, September 11, 2008

Spinach Anyone?

I have been trying out recipes in a cookbook that purees vegetables and puts them in the recipes. I feed Mary vegetables that are visible but this was something I wanted to try. I have had pizza with spinach before and it was yummy. I saw this recipe for pizza with a layer of spinach and it was so easy. Murr and I liked it and Mary gobbled it up too!
These are whole wheat pitas with the spinach on top.
Then a layer of pizza sauce.
Say "cheese"
10 minutes in the oven and "ta da"
She loves it!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

that looks so delicious!

allie said...

What a great idea! I'm glad she liked it! I should try that with my kids, although I'm pretty sure Dallin will freak out about something green on his pizza...

ell.el.p said...

OH yummy!! What is this cookbook? :) How easy! Now my tummy is rumbling...I'm hungry!

Cara said...

mmmm, looks good!

denise @ little ant design said...

Yummy - I'm trying it.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Hey I am turning my page private, give me your e-mail address and I can add your blog to our list!!