Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Toes


It was another late night for Mary and I. I pulled out some crayons and paper for her while I worked on labeling her toy bins. Mary took the crayons and put them in her toes! Funny girl!

This week Mary has said "Bye you guys" to her friends when we were leaving the park and "Daddy where are you" when we got in the van to start our day (he left before she woke up). I love witnessing her first words and sentences, it is so exciting!

5 comments:

denise @ little ant design said...

Shes so adorable.

Lant Family said...

that is so creative for her to think to do that. It is so fun she is talking so much more. It is neat to watch them learn

Cara said...

Life always sounds so heavenly at your house. What fun!

allie said...

She's so creative! :) I love that she said, "Bye you guys." So funny!

Heather Fischer-Johnson said...

HA! That's great! Margaret I just have to tell you that I love, LOVE your blog - gives me inspiration to keep at mine!