Monday, September 15, 2008
Apple Picking
I started a Moms group in our ward and last week was our first week of activities. We went to visit a new park and tried story time at a library. They were both a lot of fun. Then we got brave and ventured 45 minutes away to an orchard to pick apples. When we got there the apples we intended to pick were already gone and the apples we could pick were pretty tastless and not ripe anyway. We decided to pick peaches. It was the most humid day I have experienced while here as you can tell in our pictures. Mary had fun running around the orchard with her friend Jacob. I found them sitting in some tall grass together eating peaches. It was so sweet!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What precious pictures! I love the one with them holding hands. How cute!
What a fun adventure
Honestly, Margaret...could this girl be any cuter??? I swear. She radiates adorable-ness! Love it! Why can't you live closer so I could come along on your little adventures??
That is so precious that they were sitting together in the tall grass! It's crazy to see Mary sweating so much... it was 37 degrees here yesterday morning! :)
Post a Comment