Murray got Mary dressed the other day. He tried to prepare me by telling me from the other room that Mary's outfit looked a little funny. When I came to take a look we all couldn't stop laughing. I ran to our room and put on the same thing! We had to take pictures! Mary and I look pretty similiar these days with round tummies and chubby bodies.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Twinkies
Murray got Mary dressed the other day. He tried to prepare me by telling me from the other room that Mary's outfit looked a little funny. When I came to take a look we all couldn't stop laughing. I ran to our room and put on the same thing! We had to take pictures! Mary and I look pretty similiar these days with round tummies and chubby bodies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You two are the cutest twins EVER!!!
You two are so cute together in your matching outfits.
Too cute! I love it!!
I love it! The girls and I got a good chuckle out it. You are BOTH too stinkin' adorable :)
Post a Comment