Saturday, September 20, 2008

Video of Mary at 19 Months

Here's a video of Mary showing off how smart and fun and cute she is. Some of the highlights include: walking backwards, laughing, running around, playing ring-around-the-rosies, saying words ("Mary", "Dada", "Mama", "funny", "again", "where are you", "hooray", "baby"), making animal sounds, doing the actions to children's songs, pointing to body parts, spinning, and being cute.

We love the video, so I had to post it even though it is 10 minutes long. I'm sure the grandparents will love it since they live 1800 miles away and don't get to see Mary very often. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Brian and just watched this and really enjoyed seeing how much Mary has grown! We miss you!

Cara said...

She is so cute! That is such a fun age. They learn so much so fast. She's a smart little girl!

Jen Ketcher said...

Such a cute video. I can't believe how much she's grown in the short time we've known you guys. My favorite part was the "Hooray!" part!
Margaret, I hope you get feeling better soon!!

allie said...

How cute! I loved watching it! My fav part is her saying "Hooray!" So cute!!