Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Princess Books

Everyday you can find Rachel looking through her princess board books that Grandma gave her for her birthday. I usually put them back in the case and on the book shelf when she is finished. The next day she picks the same princess board books. Of all the books to pick from they are her favorite! Her favorite one to read is Sleeping Beauty. I will read them with her but she likes to look at each picture by herself too. I think it is so cute to see someone so small enjoying a good book!







2 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

We have those books too...but I often found Gracin reading them, so we luckily found hims some "Cars" mini books just like those for him.

The Sullengers said...

There is seriously nothing sweeter than seeing kids read to themselves - how great!