Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chicken Foot

Every other Saturday we like to run over and check out the goodwill store by our house. Why every other Saturday? Because that is when everything in the store is 50% off. It is wonderful and I totally look forward to it. I have a list of things that I am always looking for and I get pretty excited when they pop up. Murray found a full set of some nice dominoes. We played "Chicken Foot" one night after the girls went to bed instead of watching a show and it was a fun little date. I really like this game and it makes a cool design when you are finished.

What do you see in this picture?

2 comments:

Lant Family said...

I have no clue what I see in that picture....maybe a lizard?? We got a deluxe travel scrabble game from my grandmas house over christmas and JJ and I enjoy playing scrabble together when the kids are in bed. It is fun and I realize I don't have a very big vocabulary and have terrible luck picking good letters. Sometimes it is so nice to just sit down a play a game together!

Brittani said...

really? i had no idea they did sales like that... i need to join you one of these days