Monday, January 3, 2011

Hide and Seek

One morning it had become pretty quiet when the thought crossed my mind "What are those girls up to?" I looked downstairs, I looked upstairs, I called their names louder and louder. I checked the garage, I checked the backyard and I started to feel nervous. Could they have escaped the house without me noticing? Then I heard giggling and "We're in here". I opened the coat closet, pushed the coats to the side where there are tubs of stuff piled and there those munch-kins were sitting on top of it all!

I had a baby shower with Mary and all the ladies filled out cards with a piece of advice. On one of the cards it said "When things go wrong try to laugh and take a picture." In this instance that advice came to me and I reached for the camera.

I really am glad they have so much fun together.

1 comment:

Brittani said...

my girls play hide and seek all the time!!