I asked Mary what she thought about having a family party this year. I explained that it would be nice to alternate between family and friend parties. Mary didn't agree and felt quite sad that she might not celebrate with her friends. We have been to several friend birthday parties lately and Mary really wanted to get together with them. We aren't living in freezing temperatures here in Arizona so we took advantage of the beautiful weather and took our party outside to the park! The kids loved playing on the playground and we brought snacks, cupcakes and balloons. Mary had a great time with her friends and we are really glad they could come and play with us! Murray was able to come toward the middle of the party and being the fun dad he is, he put together some animal races for the kids. They thought it was fun and the moms thought it was very fun to watch!
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy(belated) Birthday Miss Mary! She was really the most darling baby, and now I can hardly wrap my head around the fact that she is an even more darling 4 year old!
I am lovin' Rachel's blonde hair too, adorable! Wonder if it will stay that light?
Hope pregnancy no. 3 is going well. Arizona still remains my favorite place to have a newborn...you will not have to worry about keeping the house warm enough or about keeping the baby covered up!
Wow, what a fun birthday party. Happy birthday Mary!! I love all the things you wrote she said, what a smart little four year old, and so sweet. We sure do miss her around here.
Post a Comment