We are so happy Grandma came to visit! Gail came on Sunday and has been here for a week. Mary just loves Grandma and so do we! It was nice knowing she was with Mary while Murray and I were at the hospital. Bringing Mary to the hospital in the pack and play wasn't ideal. We really appreciate the nice friends who were willing to tend Mary as well!
Grandma and Mary have played all sorts of games, sung songs, read books and tried new things. Mary's favorite game is probably singing the "dee da lee dum da dee" and bouncing around. Grandma also has Mary eating more with the new "eat it all gone" game. I learn so much from Gail and appreciate her SO MUCH!
She made a delicious Sunday dinner (roast, potatoes, gravy, corn etc). I got to watch and learn how to make a roast. Murray is so happy! I am happy to have learned how to make meat other than ground beef and chicken!
2 comments:
"Eat it all gone" game? I need to know more! Glad Gail could come!
Rachel is so big!!! Mary looks adorable holding her.
Post a Comment