Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve with our friends the Sorenson's. There was lots of good food and good company. Mary had a ball playing with Brenna who she hadn't seen in a long time. We were so happy they had us over!
Christmas Eve I got to doll the girls up
I love how sweet Mary is with Rachel

Mary and Brenna
Tara gave Mary a present to open

Murray got Mary's kitchen out of the attic to assemble. He got wedged between it and the wall, very funny!

Putting the kitchen together. Murr said it was "intense".

After Santa's work was finished

3 comments:

janae said...

What a fun Christmas!! Just fyi, I want that kitchen SOOOOOOO much! I looked and looked and looked at it this year ... starting in like July ... but we just couldn't afford it yet. Maybe next year. I'll cross my fingers. I'm really excited that you guys got one (and probably on some great deal too, huh?) Enjoy it a lot for us! :)

Cara said...

Those pictures of Mary and Rachel were so priceless. Fun, fun!

Susan said...

The pictures of your girls are so sweet. Getting a kitchen for Mary is so fun! Caroline loves those and always wants to play with her friends'!