Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Projects

Having Murray home is great for a lot of reasons! One of my favorite things about Murray being home is how many projects get accomplished! Murray has been home for 2 weeks and I am amazed by what he has done! He put together a bassinet, high chair, swing, play kitchen, put up a chair rail in the dining room/kitchen and painted it, hung a big mirror in the bathroom, mounted a tv in the toy room and framed some storage bays in the guest room. Right now he is putting together doors for the storage bays with our neighbor Ben. They are difficult to explain but when they are complete we will post pictures. I am looking forward to putting boxes in the storage space and closing the pretty doors that will hide them.
Toy Room
Chair rail for kitchen

Bassinet, thank you mom!

3 comments:

Cara said...

Good work Murray! And that bassinet is beautiful!!!

Lant Family said...

Yeah for Murray and all his hard work. I love it when they get time off.

janae said...

My word, he is busy man! One advantage to having hubby in school is that they get breaks between semesters rather than having to go back to work. I really love that part of school! :)