10 days before Christmas we had some mystery visitors ring our doorbell, run and leave us a piece of this nativity, a scripture and yummy treat. They did this every day up until Christmas Eve. Although we tried to catch them, they were just too fast for us! We looked forward to the sound at the door each night. Mary loved bringing the present in and opening it up. She would unwrap the piece of the nativity and we would watch the set grow with each addition. We enjoyed the yummy treats too! It was really a lot of fun! Then on Christmas Eve I ran to the door and there was the Crouch Family singing "Joy to the World" with the last and most important piece baby Jesus. They had beautiful voices and also sang "Silent Night." I couldn't help but cry. They really made the season special for us!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun idea to give a piece of the nativity each day. I love that! I'm also jealous you have the nativity from Gail. I'm still hoping to get one or make one someday. I have such great memories of doing it as a kid.
That is such a fun and nice thing for them to do. I bet that was fun to look forward to that every night.
Post a Comment